Guided Saltwater Charters
Guided Saltwater Charters are aboard the Island Skipper, a 34′ lobster-style boat, with an Alaskan Sports Fishing Deck. We feature a walk-around cabin so fisher-people can spread out and there is not a cluster on the aft deck. We have fewer lines crossing each other than most boats, thus more fishing time. The boat is inspected by the Coast Guard on a very regular basis. She is up to snuff! Our packages are 3 days and 4 nights, but additional days can be had on request.
Your guide, Skip Fabry, has been fishing these waters since 1970. He’s an old bugger but still gets around. Skip is experienced in boating and fishing and holds a U.S. Coast Guard license.
Your skipper is the longest established guide on the Prince of Wales and will make your wilderness adventure successful and memorable.
The Guided Fishing Package includes, but is not limited to:
- A Sea Side Suite or Lodge Home
- Continental breakfast & a sack lunch
- Transportation to a restaurant for dinner, if desired
- Up to 11 hrs of fishing and boat ride
- Set and pull Shrimp and Crab Pots
- Rods, Reels and Bait, plus we clean, cut, vacuum pack, box and freeze your catch
- NOT INCLUDED: Fishing License and your evening meals
- CALL FOR PRICES
Since this is YOUR VACATION, you may mix adventure activities with fishing if desired.
See our Alaska Reality Adventures website for what may be offered.
SOME LODGE FISHING RECORDS
- 70 lb. King Salmon caught by Jeff Brown of Klamath Falls, OR, just inside of Noyes Island
- 330 lb. Halibut caught by Gary Shellenbacker of Memphis, TN, on a 30 lb. test line using a salmon pole
- 18.4 lb. Coho Salmon caught by Claydee Weaver of Kermit, CA, just off St. Phillips Island
- 56 lb. Ling Cod caught by Joe Sterns of Dallas, GA while jigging west of Baker Island